Give me 20 minutes, and I'll teach you how to relax almost instantly like a Zen monk
Imagine: you are looking at a 2-dimensional image. You relax, feel a click in your brain...
...and you go into the 3rd dimension!
The first time, it's a magical, exciting effect that delights young and old alike. We never tire.
Then you learn to recreate this phenomenon at will. By some kind of measurable feedback, you KNOW when you are in the relaxed attention state that allows you to see the 3D image. A state close to that of the meditation of Zen monks, and which you can take advantage of in a thousand ways.
The book that tells you everything about 3D images
3D Pictures tells you how to see 3D pictures, how to make them yourself, and offers you the spectacle and delight of 30 spectacular 3D pictures.
This book, published in bookstores in several languages and around the world, is now available as an ebook.
You can print it several times to make "3D Images" evenings, contests, brighten up a meeting or surprise your friends.
You will get many benefits
The practice of 3D images will bring you many advantages, in addition to the recognition that your friends and relatives will have for making them discover this phenomenon:
- Stereo vision eliminates stray thoughts. Any disturbing thought erases the relief effect. You are forced to leave control of your brain to your right hemisphere, which unleashes your creativity, your intuitions and your artistic sense. This therefore facilitates a state conducive to relaxation, relaxation and well-being.
- At the same time, you can listen to a personal development tape or music that influences your subconscious and allows you to do a kind of self-hypnosis where autosuggestion helps you change.
- At any time you can take a break, measure the time taken to find this state, and put yourself in touch with the interior of yourself.
- Print the stereograms you prefer to carry them with you and use them whenever you want, wherever you want.
- Viewing stereograms, according to many testimonies (and in my personal experience) relaxes not only the eye muscles, thus contributing to better sight, but also by reflex effect the muscles of the face, neck, shoulders and back. back.
30 3D images: which one do you prefer?
If there were only a few images, you would not have enough choices to find the images you like best. But with 30 3D images, you're sure to go from wonder to wonder, and find the ones that have the most beneficial effect on you.
You have the opportunity now, for the price of a small pocket book, to have the most extraordinary collection of 3D images available in the French language. Enjoy it while it's available. Order "3D Pictures" now, you can enjoy it for a lifetime!